Friday, December 03, 2004

Filling in the Blank spots...

All right..to fill everyone in on some of the things that have happened since posts of past...
*I caught the bouquet at the wedding.
I think it was a set-up, personally. I sang like a lark though...
* My friend, Annie, is having a baby.
She's all the way in Czechloslovakia and wants me to fly over and stay with her. I would in a heart beat...All I asked her was: "Does this mean we have to be grown ups now that one of us is having a baby?"
* I'm still fired
Yep, got fired and I'm ok. I have gotten tons of messages and a few cards from seniors that miss me so very much and miss the job that I did. I think the best was a lady telling my mom to let me know that she misses my bright smile and the love and energy I always shared. That is sooooo cool.
* I saw the President
Really. I went with my cousin to see him speak. On the floor of the convention center and less than 6 feet away. Ya, that is for another post and I will post a pic on that one!!!
* I've gotten a bunch of knitting projects done
I'm going to be felting a couple of things this week. I can't wait.
* I'm still single
This is an ok thing. Sure, babies and bouquets and the new Bridget Jones movie puts me in one of those singleton moods...but I'm a smug singelton at the mo!
* I didn't get the museum job
That's ok. There must be something better out there for me.
* My Total cholesterol is 142
Had a physical. I am great. Lupusland is not a place I will be visiting in the near future. I was told I could eat a stick of butter if I wanted. I'm not going to , but I'm allowed. I think that Stone Cold Creamery needs to be visited...
*I'm still here.
Yep...happy holidays people.
Now, let's put the fun back into dysfunctional this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home