Sunday, November 21, 2004

The Wisdom of Lisa

I love Lisa Simpson.
I used to relate to Lucy from the Peanuts, but when Lisa arrived, I found a kindred spirit. A girl that spent her time in the library and playing her music - we could be twins! (I couldn't imagine Homer for my dad...and we grow to be our mothers, so I would cringe getting a Blue Bouffant. Tho, Marge has got it goin on.)
The latest episode had me falling off my loveseat!
Lisa learns a life lesson from Nelson Muntz:
"He who ha-has last; Ha-has best!"
She also goes on a binge and makes snow angels in birthday cake and hysterically laughs. As she does, Bart walks by and says, "Well...at least she's not singin' Streisand"
I hooted
But the best line EVER was when Lisa was playing hopscotch and the girls were teasing her about her body and she beatifically muses as she has a self realization:
"I AM a big - bottomed girl"
I laughed till I cried.
pardon the pun, but, It's the Simpsons things of life that amuse me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home