Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Someone for Everyone


A Lovely Couple. Posted by Hello
Someone once told me that everyone has someone out there for them. I have to agree. I sometimes shake my head and wonder, but who am I to judge?!?! Take for instance...Sid and Nancy...they had a movie about their lives for the love of Pete. ( Damn good movie also...Gary Oldham kicked in that one)
These two had a stormy relationship. The word disfunctional doesn't even begin to describe their feelings for each other. But ...they loved each other. So what if Sid accidentally killed Nancy in a heroin haze...he loved her and died a broken man after she was gone.
There was Romeo and Juliet, Anthony and Cleopatra, Henry Miller, June Miller and Anais Nin, ( yes, 3) the whole Kennedy clan's relationships, Liz and Dick, Dodi and Di, Kid Rock and Pamela... ( Ok, I'm stretching it...but you get my point.)
So when you scratch your head and wonder..."how did those two ever get together", Cupid is pretty non discriminate sometimes. And what one sees on the outside, really isn't the whole picture.
Getting pretty philosophical over Sid and Nancy, but in this day and age when love is hard to find, you have to be in awe of it nonetheless.

"Sid...Sid...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home