Friday, August 13, 2004

Little sisters.


The M&M Girls... Posted by Hello
I'm looking at the older sister and KNOW just what she had her little sister do! I know this relationship well...
I love my sister. She has the biggest heart, can write better than some of the best selling novelists, and makes me so very proud. She hides some things about herself, but then again, we all do. But I know that Love will come to her and her world will be well. Not that things aren't good now. She's got the most funny friends...true friends too. She has a fantastic job that she loves...and she's wonderful at it. And she kicks ass in Karaoke. ( Her version of "Suspicious Minds" and "Baby got Back" hold a candle to none)
She has beautiful eyes and a smile that is warm and inviting to all. I've seen her work a crowd and she has charisma. And she's great with her co-workers and customers. You should see her with the little kids during storytime...it's a whole new side to her that I love and the little ones just adore her.
Ok...she's going to kill me for gushing, but I want to brag. And she deserves some "props".
And when I saw this picture...it reminded me of the little girl that had long ringlets...and had no fear...and told ya like it is. She still does and I love her very much!
So...my baybee sista my baybee sista...can i borrow a copy of your "Hey Soul Classics?"
No my sista...you must buy your own.
Yeah MIM!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Dork. YOu have me blushing. Stop it...you loon.

Love you....

And BTW, I am NO Good At Baby Got Back....it is Nancy sinatra now....

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home