Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Having a BJD Moment...


I choose vodka and Chaka Kahn Posted by Hello

A few weeks ago...I dipped my toes and proclaimed that all was well.
But...Sometimes you need to regroup and rethink some things. A lot of things
Like your job, your love life, your whole intent on where you want to be and where you want to go...
Heavy stuff.
And when a girly girl like me gets her nose bumped ( nice way of saying that I'm questioning my self-esteem issues at the mo...) I question EVERYTHING. In fact, I know that I think WAY too much for my own good.
Right now, I'm having a Bridget Jones' Moment... single women my age have them. This is the time to watch a chick flick and drink a bottle of wine...yes a whole bottle. And I'm skipping the Chaka Kahn...I'm going hard core - it's Barry White time - Bum shakin, blottoed, and busty. That's me and my BJM. So I'll have a headache, but I think this is a much better way to regroup at the mo...
Now, I'll go home and... de-bunny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home