Monday, August 02, 2004

One Tired Little Monkey!


Ahhhh sleep! Posted by Hello
Today was one of those days where you just needed to curl up and go right back to sleep. Hot, humid, muggy... the lazy days of summer, whatever you want to call it. Some people might think I'm a little off....no I'm just fine. Hate this sticky weather and what it does to your sinuses and how the day seems to drag by...
But then again...To quote John and Paul:
When I wake up early in the morning
Lift my head, I'm still yawning
When I'm in the middle of a dream
Stay in bed, float up stream (float up stream)
Please, don't wake me, no, don't shake me
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping.
And to quote the great Mim-lo
There is nothing better than your own bed. I swear to Pete that sleeping in my own bed has a Dali Lama like quality to it.
Nuff said my friend. That sounds like a mighty fine nirvana to me. So I'm gonna be that sleepy little monkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home