Wednesday, July 28, 2004

If the answers were true...


You are going to marry Brad Pitt. He is always friendly to anybody he ever meets and he is very talented as an actor. He is also very sincere and friendly. He will respect you until the day he dies. Congrats!!
 Posted by Hello
So... I had time to kill and needed a giggle...so I took this quiz
http://quizilla.com/users/ponygirl2008/quizzes/Which%20male%20celebrity%20are%20you%20going%20to%20marry%3F%20(14%20choices%20now!!)
I'm gonna marry Brad Pitt.   What do I know About him...Mmmm, only has 1 semester left to get his Architecture degree, but left to follow his passion.  Nice guy, philisophical, yet whimsical. Very married (but to a sweetie), nice ass, can do just about any accent,( Great "Pikey" in SNATCH) and did 7 Days in Tibet,  because he felt it was the right thing to do and believed in it and now is "uninvited" to China for life.
Gotta love the man. Neat with a twist...yep!
I just happened to luck out on the quiz...I could have landed with some freak.
We now interrupt this dream to go back to reality....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home