Saturday, July 10, 2004

You know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em.


What in the name of Kenny Rogers...? Posted by Hello
I got a new favorite website…http://www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com/
Yes…there are tons of men that look like Kenny Rogers.
The real Kenny - I think - is 60 something and just had twins. The man still has got it. You go, Kenny! And I think there are many men that want to get it…so why not Kenny. This site is a multipurpose site too! You have tips on how to look like Kenny, how to spot men like Kenny, recipies, A Kenny of the Month…you name it and it has it.
Did you know that Papa Smurf looks like Kenny? Uncle Jessie from the Dukes of Hazzard does too! I bet you know of a couple of men that really do look like Kenny.
God…the silliest things amuse me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home