Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Blame Tony DeFranco...

Why do I adore dark-haired, dark-eyed boys? Tony DeFranco. Heartbeat is a love beat and when we meet it's a good vibration...
There was Tony, and John Travolta, and a young Scott Baio, and the guy that dated Valerie Bertinelli before Eddie. (Am I SO TigerBeat or what!) And then there was my high school sweetheart.
Then came the Englishmen! (Don't even go there!!!) Eric Clapton in his Armani Suits (English with Italian) the 80's Brit Boy bands - too dishy for words. Even Prince Charles or Andy (I wanted to be a real life princess) I can even say I have my own personal "Daniel Cleaver" in my life. And Colin Firth can come over for a cuppa anytime.
Why this now... I just finished the book, “Under the Tuscan Sun”. Passion, creativity, chances, romanza and living life to it’s fullest. I’m listening to Andrea Bocelli and Eros and suddenly want to cook and create, buy food in an open market and move to a villa in Europe.
That and Tony DeFranco may be coming to the state fair. After being in hiding in the 80's and 90's, he's back singing and performing.
Now...I just have to find Davy Jones for Mim (and I, even though I think Mike was the coolest one of the bunch) and we will be set!
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home