Friday, August 13, 2004

Blind Idealism


good wishes Posted by Hello
I have a quality that is wonderful and it has also caused a lot of hurt and heartache.
I am a blind idealist.
I look to the good of everyone and everything. And I always root for the underdog. I'm a born caretaker and I want to save the world sometimes. Thank goodness I have allergies otherwise I would have helped every stray dog on the planet.
I also believe in everything...I wear rose-colored glasses...and I always hope for the best.
In my years, I have been hurt, heartbroken, messed up, totally disillusioned...you name it ...all because of this trait.
I should be a jaded woman.
I'm not. I'm still standing. Still loving, laughing and learning.
This is me and I'm not going to change it one bit. I'll adapt, I'll fine tune, and I'll polish up. But I will not change for anyone or anything... this is one of my most endearing qualities. And this is who I am.
Don't postpone Joy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home