Friday, November 19, 2004

It's about Time

I was told to do this a long time ago...i have friends that regularly read this and have been wondering ( and worried, too) of why I haven't added much of my witty banter to my blogspot.
Well...many reasons.
*Being unemployed is one factor...I'm busy e-mailing others but I think that I need to vent a bit and this is a good place to do so.
*Getting a iMac...I need a software upgrade people...I can post my verbage, but there will be no pictoral fun time to add for a little while. I'm working on it, but paying the bills comes before software...really. I know that some of you are wonderful computer people and you may disagree with my priorities..but the girl has got a budget.
*Boys. My life feels like a chick lit novel at the moment. To quote my friend Stacy - "Martha, I gotta give you an Achenbachenism - "Welcome to the single world" Yes, I've been single...I'm just really feeling it right now. I'm blaming Bridget Jones on this one...
So peeps...I'm fine. I'm back and I'm going to be blabby. Even without the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home