Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Report Time - *@#$*&^* !!!


Sometimes, I hate work! Posted by Hello
Why do I get so damn neurotic over what the hell font I use to present a report to my board...Why was I bitching about "use of white space" in the middle of the afternoon?
Well, Pardon the hell out of me for giving a shit about my job and how MY presentations look....
The SFH got called on her "professionalism" today...wrong placement of information...blatant mistakes in data entry, wrong footnotes...etc...I could go on.
And I sat there and remembered why I bitch about white space and why I choose my font wisely...
na na F'in boo-boo...
Now go and bad mouth me tomorrow to your minions and just remember who likes me best and how I am adored by my seniors because I genuinely love them. And they know it.
Then again, you always think your right. Go ask someone else to fix your computer when you lock it up, baby.
And when the boss man defers to me because I do know what the hell I am talking about... you just do it. I have my reasons and you don't always need to have a reason right away.
And the next time I use a word that is more than 2 syllables and has a richer meaning...don't ask me to change it insinuating that my reader is stupid or ignorant. That's a slap in the face to my seniors.
I'm ranting about a woman that has no clue...the SFH. My everyday reminder of why I don't ever want to become a "little person".
Yes...I am a bitch in heels today. I went in there, did my thing, and nailed it.
And to think what I'd be like if I had worn my suit...
I better get my raise...Baby needs much more than a new pair of shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home