Friday, November 19, 2004

Karmatic "Do Over"

How often do you get the chance to start all over...really.
I dipped my toes TWICE into Lake Superior this past season and asked for clarity, simplicity and to be given exactly what I need in my life.
I got it. I got it by leaps and bounds and I repeat BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!
I thought I had gotten it earlier...but BOY OH BOY do I have it now.
My dance card is very empty and it's waiting to be filled. Billy Idol's song "Dancin with Myself" is what is playing on my "life's soundtrack" right now.
Now...I have a job opportunity. A PERFECT job for Miz M...really. It will use all of my talents and more. So light a candle and say a prayer and make a wish or whatever you want to do to send me good juju.
I am the eternal optimist. I believe in love, happiness, good people and good things in one's life.
Really.
AND ice cream makes everything better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home