Monday, December 29, 2008

All about the butter!


Um... I can tell it is Christmas time. I've overloaded on carbs.
I've overloaded on sweets
I've overloaded on butter laden things.
Last year, I lost weight at Christmas time. You see, last year, Mama G had broken her leg and was in bed most of the holiday season. Meaning...none of Mama's cookies for Christmas of 07.

Well this year she more than made up for it. And just like the potato chips...you can't eat just one.
She made my faves, She made my dad's faves, She made my sister's faves, she made her faves.
And then she made more!
Ding dang. Thank goodness I'm back to work and not surrounded by goodies. And that new pair of skinny jeans I bought for insentive is waiting for me...
Yes, I know what my new year's resolution will be.... Stay away from Mama's cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home