Sunday, November 30, 2008

My sister is a stitch!


My sister and her co-worker dressed up for Halloween like that indie classic Juno
MY SISTER...Juno.
If you know my sister, I love this smart snarky girl to the ends of the earth. I watched the movie and if I closed my eyes or thought about it...the dialog could have been something that came straight out of her mouth. Let's just say Mimi and Diablo Cody could be twin sisters of different mothers. (like Jen Lancaster and I could be the same also)
And ...it's just a big old Tupperware bowl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Thanks, big sista. I had an old man actually come up to me and wish me luck. His eyes must have been shit because if you really got up close, my belly was all lumpy and crap. But it was a pretty bitchin' costume if I do say so myself.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home