Thursday, October 30, 2008

I live in fear.


Ok People...
Read this loud and hard.
I might be a woman but that doesn't mean I have to vote for one. The pic is what the White House is gonna possibly look like. I just can't see it. This is one hell of a motley bunch, and this statement is coming from a girl that lived with a strange bunch of people in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. (You haven't seen anything until you've seen Jace in a prom dress)
But you need to read the top 10 list. They are true and can be found in the voting records and their platforms. Makes me shudder with fear of what will happen to women in this country. I better get out my low heeled shoes and garment, my cookbooks, and be just like F'ing June Cleaver. If they start that...I might just not get to vote anymore either. And they better not reinstate prohibition either.
But just watch people... if they get in.
Ever read "The Handmaid's Tale", by Margaret Atwood? More terrifying than "1984" and far more futuristically scary than Rand's "Anthem"
Stick to your guns, people - and no pun intended. My gramma g...bless her, worked her butt off and stayed secretly married so that she could work and build a future. My Gramma J worked also. My mama is one strong woman and is God fearing, but this list scared her too. Far too many women have worked too hard to make my life a better one.
I don't want to see the possiblities of my life as a woman changing on November 4th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home