Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cupcakes and wishes



OH MAN
I was treated to the motherload of all cupcakes.

Be very careful what you wish for. My co-worker, Sharon, is a Primo baker. This woman can cook and can bake so awesomely...

And she watched a Bobby Flay throwdown.
THE RED VELVET CAKE EPISODE

So guess who got her red velvet cake?!?!

And a week before my birthday too.
I was dancing as I was eating my cupcake. I could have eaten at least 4. Yes, they were lush, moist, rich and about the most wonderful taste treat I have had in a long time. I was one happy girl.
You know when little kids get so happy when they are eating... that is how I felt eating this cupcake. I literally moaned when I took my first bite. IT WAS THAT GOOD.
Sharon is a goddess. And next week, she's going to make the challenger's recipe for the Red Velvet cake. OMG!!!
I will be having to put my tap shoes on! I will be really dancing!

I"ll keep you posted but here's the recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sara-moulton/southern-red-velvet-cake-recipe/index.html

(Sharon adapted this for cupcakes. And me being the non-frosting girl... THIS IS OFF THE HOOK FROSTING. But then again, it's a buttercreme based cream cheese frosting. What more can a girl ask for!)

Tastes like...more!

1 Comments:

Blogger TooManyCurves said...

I love cupcakes :)

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home