Sunday, November 30, 2008

Need a Vacation



I want to leave and take a warm vacation. And since a rather round number is coming up I think I need to go somewhere I've never been before and make some new memories.
I want to go to the 2 pubs and have a beer or a scotch and soda. Then walk down the street and look at the big horse that is in the middle of the town. And I want to have my picture taken in front of a giant banana and giggle until my stomach hurts. I want to just walk about and be somewhere new and somewhere that I think I should be...

And if you know where these things are...You win a big prize.




2 Comments:

Blogger Tony Pucci said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Annie10 said...

Well the XXXX signs are a dead giveaway ... and the cars driving on the left ... need I add gum trees? Bring me a pair of Uggs and some wool. As to specifically which town??? Got me. Near Queensland? Outskirts of Melbourne?

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home