Monday, December 08, 2008

Let Me Eat Cake!


I love cake. I really do. Some people love frosting, but I dont
I prefer cake. Always have always will. MMM....
Warm Chocolate
Vanilla
Marble
and if someone brings me a piece of this... I will just adore them for life:
Red Velvet.
Yes, red velvet cake is my all time favorite. It is moist, it has the hint of cocoa and the color is just lush.
As for frosting...yes, I guess it does need it, otherwise it wouldn't be red velvet cake. Some people like the cream cheese frosting for it... me - I want a butter cream. MMmmm....
Slice me up a big piece of Red Velvet, with buttercreme frosting and a cup of tea and I am so good to go.
I think I might be hungry...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lord Aerthos Pendragon said...

Are you okay? You sounded like you might have had a mini-orgasm talking about that red velvet cake.

12:13 PM  
Blogger TooManyCurves said...

You can have the cake. Gimme the frosting. That's all I want. A bucket of sugar and butter. mmmmmm

1:25 PM  
Blogger Tony Pucci said...

Wow. Red Velvet is my fave too! And I'm a cake guy also, just a little frosting is all that is required.

How about pie? Banana Cream is my fave.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home