Monday, August 18, 2008

I "HEART"...


So... I'm at work and we got a gift basket of cookies. We are now a select store that sells "ASSETS" undergarments. Body shapers and circulation ending panty hose. Yep, the stuff that you take off and they squeal and run in fear to the nearest corner.
The cookies were custom made and kinda cute - red stillettos, shopping bags and these round ones that say I heart my assets.

Well, I took a bite and ate the s off...and then I looked at it and said...OK LETS HAVE SOME FUN AT WORK....
I bit off the "et" part and then I giggled like a 10 year old boy making fart noises. My cookie said
I HEART MY ASS
My boss even had a giggle.
Well I do love my ass
I think it's a nice ass
I think others like my ass too.
all in a days work....

6 Comments:

Blogger Tony Pucci said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Tony Pucci said...

I'm a big fan!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Tony Pucci said...

ok,
so i somehow managed to post the
"i'm a big fan" post twice
so i removed one of them
and now it looks like I posted
something cute
and then something nasty
and then deleted said nastiness
so...ah...
well, i deserve it
cuz the joke was too easy
and there were a lot of things
i coulda/woulda/shoulda said
because
you know
....er.....
i like.... :)

7:12 PM  
Blogger MBT said...

Makes me think of Jeff from the BBC show Coupling:

"We humans, we love our asses. We like them on other people. We even like them on babies! And who hasn't, during a quiet moment, reached back for a discreet fondle?

When God made the ass, he didn't say, 'Hey, it's just your basic hinge; let's knock off early.' No, he said 'Behold, I give to you... the ass. Throughout the ages men and women will grab hold of these and shout My Name.'"

6:46 PM  
Blogger rick pelps said...

an ass is a wonderful thing too spank i never saw a ass i wouldnt spank alot like hillary when ask why he climbed everest because it was there

10:03 AM  
Blogger rick pelps said...

an ass is a wonderful thing too spank i never saw a ass i wouldnt spank alot like hillary when ask why he climbed everest because it was there

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home