Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Paperwork and more paperwork


I GOT THE MEMO!
I am very tired of corporate BS. I'm very adaptable. I can go with the flow. I can change to suit the needs of my customers.

But I DO NOT LIKE to participate in retorical Bullshit called "Reports" or "Feedback Forms"

Each week...I fill out a form. AND I purposfully put down thinks I KNOW they want to know and hear. I once put a negative - but very valid - of information on said "feedback form" and was met with distain and incredulousness from the uppers.
Just because I said that the new cuts of the capri pants were NOT fitting the asses of my customers.
(I didn't quite put it that way...but I diplomatically put it in those terms.)

What the hell. I'm just doing good customer service and believe me...I think your ass should be properly covered at all times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Your Charlotte said...

It's like when low-rise jeans came into vogue. Seriously, only about 10% of the population looked good in those. The rest of us had to buy longer shirts and make our old jeans last for about 5 more seasons. Stupid low risers.

I think every profession in plagued with TPS reports somehow. At the University, we have laptops so we can take our computers with us. But if we want to take them off campus, we have to file paperwork and get permission. Seriously.

And I've learned that if you don't actually want feedback, don't ask for it!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home