Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the "he's Mine" - Boyfriend Game.



Now, My sister, Mim, would play this game "He's Mine". We'd call dibs on a cute celebrity and they would be ours. We fought a bit, but we traded here and there and eventually we have our personal lists. But we still have some trade outs...

But here's a new one
The Boyfriend List...
My Lifetime Boyfriend: Colin Firth
My Long dead boyfriend: Gregory Peck
My Boyfriend I'd not date due to morals and ethics: Donny Osmond (He's happily married and just too nice)
The boyfriend that is probably a jerk, but I'd still date him: Sting
My Redneck Boyfriend: Earl, from my name is Earl
The boyfriend that is way too young for me: Daniel Radcliffe
My Gay Boyfriend: Rufus Wainwright
The Boyfriend that is way too old for me: Paul Newman.
The boyfriend that would be way too high maintenence: Anthony Bourdain
The Boyfriend It Would Never Really Work Out With but I'll Never Meet Anyway: Robert Downey Jr
And the girl I'd give up men for: Portia De Rossi.

Ok...that's my list. MMmmm....enjoy the eye candy

























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home