Wednesday, May 14, 2008

interesting survey #1

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Yes...it's one of the features people notice first.
What have you learned lately?
There are always two sides to a story.
Do you like blue cheese?
Tasty!
Are you on the phone with anyone at the moment?
No
Do you trust people too easily or not enough?
I'm in the middle, but I am too trusting at times
Do you ever bite your lip?
Yes....and Lately I've been biting my tongue.
Are you ticklish?
Whaddaya think?!? I'm a girl.
When was the last time something someone said really bothered you?
This past week, at work
Do you ever keep arguing even when you know your wrong?
Sometimes, if I am making a huge point.
What are you listening to?
Leonard Cohen.
Is there someone you want to fight?
Fight - no. Kick their ass - yes.
Are you missing anyone?
Yes...very much so
What were you doing an hour ago?
Showering
Ever found lyrics to a song that almost exactly describes you?
Oh man...how many can I list..."Blame it On My Youth", Bewitched, Botherd and Bewildered, The Right Place, by Eddi Reader, Both Sides Now (Thank you, ms Mitchell) This list could go on and on....
Do you stand up for yourself some times?
I try to do this. Sometimes I walk away if the fight is going to get too nasty.
Are your nails painted?
My toes, and I better touch them up.
Was yesterday a good day?
It was alright
Do you laugh at really inappropriate moments?
I can...humor is one of my coping mechanisms. I try to stuff it though.
Where is your biological father right now?
EIther at school or on the net at home
What do you think of your number 3 on your top friends?
DAMN BABY...Oh how I miss him. I would love to have a good laugh with him right now! ANd the trouble we could get into... Man.
What is bothering you right now?
Would somebody show me the money?
Have you ever seen somebody get shot?
Shot, no...Stabbed, Yes. That is an emergency room story that Trish and I share.
Have you ever been called a slut?
Yes....
Does your head hurt?
YES
When was the last time you saw your dad's dad?
In 5th grade...shared a pop and a candy bar with him at the nursing home. I miss him.
What does your last text message say?
sleep
Do you fight with your grandparents often?
They are all gone. Gramma and Grandpa G are at the big Elk's Club in the sky and Gramma and Grandpa J are at the happy cabin. I don't think I've ever fought with them.
Do you know anyone with cancer?
yes
What bed did you sleep in last night?
my own
Has anyone ever saved your life?
I don't know if it was saving my life per se....but I've had a few "Come to Jesus" meetings
What are you looking forward to?
summer...warmth...feeling good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home