Friday, April 04, 2008

And they call it a GOLD CROWN STORE



I'm going to apologize now...
Sorry from dropping the F Bomb

But...I went to the Hallmark store today to get a few cards. Now, I used to be MAJOR card girl. I spent a ton on cards...i still love cards, but they are mighty mighty expensive.

I looked and looked for the right card.
I walked out empty handed.
That is so sad.

I'll just go to the other store up the street, next to the ice cream shop (I may need inspiration) and see if they have what I need there.
But they still don't have a card that says....
Hallmark could make millions.

1 Comments:

Blogger -C said...

You know, Martha, I could make you some cards just like that....I've done it before and I would happily do it again.

-Carrie

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home