Friday, April 04, 2008

If Serenity were only this easy...


I saw this while driving down the street in Los Angeles. Only in LA.... I had to take the pic. I knew it would be needed or as a point of reference sometime...
Now is the time.
When things get crazy and too chaotic and one knows that they can't control anything...it's a comforting thought that you can carry a bit of the Buddha with you.
"Stay in the Moment"
"Be Here Now"
"Peace is in Every Step"
Sometimes Buddha is in your pocket
Sometimes Buddha is on your mantle
Always in your heart...
And for some, they have Buddha in the back of their pickup truck.
So with that being said...It's spring. New Beginnings for everyone and I wish all of you Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Pucci said...

I have a buddha necklace I wear almost night and day. I'll let you see it sometime...

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home