Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the Wii bowling team



So Eli (from Katmandu..the store next door) and I were talking the other day...he got a new Wii and played 8 games of bowling, in a row, on his day off.
He said he was sore, but loved the Wii.
I said we need to have a bowling team... and he agreed.
Then we started to talk about the Big Lebowski and how they had a bowling team.

So...we are now planning to have a team. I don't know if we will be called the Lebowskis or the dudes but we will have shirts...
We will bowl and drink White Russians...or what we call "lebowskis" and tell people to "Shut the fuck up" and hollar "Am I right? AM I RIGHT??"

And we will always ABIDE!

1 Comments:

Blogger MBT said...

The other day I saw someone in a forum using the screen name "Jackie Treehorn." I just about fell out of my chair laughing...

"Ah fuck it, Dude, let's go bowling."

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home