Monday, May 19, 2008

I did it...


...I made a Drag Queen blush!
Yes, Really! Dee works with a friend of mine (Christina) and introduced us about a month ago. I took one look at her and said, "Yes, I have seen you. You had this fetching red frock on and your legs were from here to Altoona. Just stunning." And then she blushed. YES!
Then Dee was teasing Christina and I said, "you better be nice or I'll take your lip gloss away" and she giggled. From that moment on, we were friends.
So, If I need a moment to dish or just get out of my head, I mozy on down to the record shop in the mall and visit with my new friend.
And now when I go to the club with Becky...I'll find Miss Dee-Lovely and we'll be part of the beautiful people. Well, maybe she'll be the beauty and I'll just be the girl that is her friend.
And since that "round numbered" birthday is coming up...Miss Dee said she'll make me up for that night. Oh to be that stunning for an evening. OH WHAT THE HELL!!! You only live once. She's going to have to teach me how to walk in those heels of hers! I can do the 4 in stilettos, but damn...Dee's heels make one an AMAZON!
I'll keep you posted on this one!
MUAH! (i'm practicing my air kissing....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home