Sunday, June 29, 2008

Who's walking the Mall...


So I'm walking down the mall...and I hear squealing. Not a real biggie due to the fact there's a super new cool playland for the kids.
No, these were ADULT WOMEN squealing.
And at what I didn't know. I just walked past them and walked past a guy, not much taller than I, tanner than a new pair of shoes and in a baseball cap. Kinda good lookin and a nice ass.
I look at him, smile and keep on going to my sister store. (I'm on a mission to buy a dress...and one on sale at that!)
I stop on my way to say "Hey Cowboy" to my friend, Ramiro at the Western Store . I'm outside the store and still in the mall and the baseball capped man walks past me, thinking I was talking to him, and with a bit of an accent, said "Hey right back" and winked.
DAMN I am so glad that I wore my cute yoga/gauchos and tight top that looks mighty cute and positivly accentuates my ass and tits according to my girly, Jillian.
Ramiro walks to the front of the store, gives me a hug, tells me "you look good girl" (yes, the cowboy fetish has turned into a career) and said, DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT WAS THAT WINKED AT YOU?
Me, dumbfounded and gleeful that a pretty attractive guy said HEY back, said "Um, No.
Ramiro said - That was Kenny Chesney, Girl. He thought you were saying Hey to him and not me. Good for you.
I said "What the Hell would Kenny Chesney be doing at the mall in Eau Claire?"
And then I realized it was Country Fest and maybe the guy needed a new cap, shirt or something you can find at the mall.
Then I said, Shit, why isn't he buying a new pair of boots from you. I'd keep him entertained while you helped him with his boots.
And then he walked in the store.
HOLY BRIDGET JONES MOMENT
Face to face with the guy that married the woman that played my alterego.
I hugged Ramiro and told him to "Go sell, Darlin. I'm off to buy me a new dress" and then winked at Mr Chesney and smiled at his bodyguard. I can't be near musicians of any sort. They are my kryptonite. (Yes, Mark, I left the store. I can proudly still wear a "Bastard Musicians" tee)
Now, I hear he can be nice and also that he can be an ass. But Renee Zeillwiger nicknamed him "the horse".
I don't know much about country music anymore and I really don't listen. (ALT - Country is a WHOLE different thing - Yeah WILCO!) but they say...Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

That's fuckin' hilarious. My friend Sarah from work LOVES the Kenny Chesney so she's gonna flip when I tell her you had no clue. Even I would know him, but then again, i do still listen to a few country artists. That's just damn funny. Too damn funny.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home