Saturday, March 25, 2006

A survey From Mark...

Here is the newest survey... Here goes me answers...Mark always gets some new ones...
Survey For Friday - March 24th!!!

1. So far who did you talk to the most today?
Probably Becky and Sandy.
2. What is the best name for a butler?
Hobson. I live to serve you, Sir.
3. What is the thing you are picked on most about?
Being such a Girl!
4. What was your last weird encounter?
A few Saturdays ago. I happend to see a person I had a date with a few weeks before that told me that “it wasn’t going to work out. Please don’t call me” via a text message from his cell phone. I was just talking with the Maestro, it was bar time and we were walking down the street arm in arm with one of my best friends and like it was nothing I said...”Hi Guy” and kept on walking. The look on his face was priceless. Because everyone knows the Maestro.
5. Do you remember the part from Bambi when Bambi learns to say bear?
Yes, but I like the part better where he says “Flower”
6. How many good friends do you have?
I am blessed with many.
7. What s the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
fried potatoes, creamed corn and cottage cheese. YES. It is pure comfort food. Total carbs, but mighty tasty.
8. What color are your socks today?
beige
9. What is your favorite word that starts with the letter G?
Gorgeous
10. Who do you blame for your mood today?
Asshole lawyers
11. If Ricky Martin had a trademark what would it be?
Um...bon bon shaking.
12. What is something scientists need to invent?
I really have to think about that....
13. What is the closest object to your left foot?
my briefcase by my desk
14. Who is your favorite Golden Girl?
Rose.
15. Do you have an inside joke that has to do with numbers?
No
16. What is the longest amount of hours you have slept in a row?
about 18
17. What story do you tell most often?
recently, the story of how I won tickets to the Beth Orton show this evening. Before that...how my sister met Rick Springfield.
18. How do ugly people make you feel?
I hate to admit this...ummm....grateful.
19. Where is your mother's hometown?
Amery, WI
20. Where was your father s hometown?
Superior WI
21. What are the posters on your walls?
A woodblock print of a Geisha and a watercolor print of the Schift in Melk, Austria.
22. Say two words that rhyme.
June moon
23.Do you use online terms in real life?
no...
24. What do you think people think of you?
beats me, if I know...
25. Do you think this year will be better than the last?
Everything willl be so much better than last year. Last year was bad.
26. Who is the 1st person on your incoming call list?
Gina
27. Do you know who Salad Fingers Is?
no...but it makes me leery.
28. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?
Don’t make me go there. Not enough time, and why dredge up crap.
29. What is your favorite commercial of the moment?
I rarely watch tv...don’t have one.
30. What are you looking forward to?
SPRING
31. Have you ever cried because you thought you were ugly?
Yes....I’m a girl.
32. Who did you kiss today?
No one.
33. What do you like to do when you are alone?
Read, knit, watch a chick flick, take a long bath...sleep.
34. Who are your 2 favorite characters on Full House?
Jessie & Joey
35. What is missing from your life?
someone.
36. Would you be ashamed if you wore hippie clothes?
Oh man...no.
37. Grab the closest book, what does the 7th sentence on the 23rd page say?
“How is it possible to gahter the necessary information for a sophisticated judgement in such a short time?”
38. When was the last time you slept with a stuffed animal?
A year ago. I was sad. Pooh was there for me.
39. If it was your last day on earth what shoes would you wear?
A pair of Manolo Blanik stilletto pumps in black...or my clogs. I’d rather do the pumps. I’d like to go out with style.
40. Do you own a Super Nintendo?
nope
41. What do you think of Law and Order?
Mmmm....Chris Noth
42. Can you name all 7 dwarfs?
Dopey, Sleepy, Bashful, Doc, Grumpy, Happy, and Sneezy
43. Have you ever pretended to be Jewish?
yes..but it is hard for a blue - eyed blonde from Wisconsin.
44. What was the last thing you thought you lost, but ended up
finding it?
A book I was looking for. Now, I’m looking for a certian CD...
45. What were you doing at midnight last night?
sleeping
46. If you had a ball of clay what would you mold it into?
a mug
47. Do you have any famous relatives?
Nope, but my sister is trying.
48. Have you ever been cool enough to:
Push all the buttons on an elevator?
I did it to be annoying not cool.
Bake with an easy bake oven?
yes...my friend had one. My mom thought I would burn down the house if I owned one.
Gone to school when you didn t remember you had the day off?
no - never. I liked my days off
Ever owned a Spirograph?
yep and I want one now, too.
What was the last....
TV show u watched?
Keeping up Appearances
Thing you bought?
A Tazo Green Tea
Person that spent the night at your house?
That was years ago...
Song you sang out loud?
"Temptation” by Diana Krall
Time you ate ice cream?
2 weeks ago...Cold Stone. Mmm...oatmeal cookie batter with pecans. I paid for it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

"Temptation” by Diana Krall

Oh yes

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home