Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I betcha...

You think I'm Nutters
That I've gone off the deep end
NOPE.
Let me tell you something crazy.
It's holiday season here and we have secret snowflakes dropping off suprises. Well, a co-worker got a bag of peanut M&M's in his mailbox today. He does NOT have a Secret Snowflake. ( First - oh boy) . SO he goes and asks all of us team members and we have no answer about it. Then he goes and asks the receptionists and they tell him that a girl that came in for an interview put them in there for him and gave him her name. ( Second - Oh boy). Then he found out that this said girl has a 2nd interview for our department and might be joining our team. (Third - OH BOY)
Now why is this crazy...
ok -
1. This said Girl is an ex- girlfriend of my team member. To quote: "She's my psycho ex girlfriend".
2. This co worker is newly engaged to a lovely girl that is a tad bit jealous and if she finds out, he's in trouble big time.
3. If this said "psycho ex girlfriend" joins our team...all hell will be breaking loose.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN.
Basically I told him you have to learn how to figure out which is which...is getting peanut M&M's everyday while you are at work worth it or dealing with icky ex girlfriend from hell stuff?
He said it was a tough call.

And you thought I was loosing it.
I don't leave M&M's for people. I'm pretty blunt when I want to shower affection on someone. I make sure that they know.
I also know when to leave things alone.
I'll keep you posted on the workplace fun.

ANd oh...what am I crazy about today....
ASSHOLE LAWYERS.
They are my bread and butter, but I"m in a mood today.
Like I said, tomorrow will be just fine.
toodles....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony Pucci said...

Yeouch, that is like, soooo not a good situation! It'll all go to hell, trust me! But if it happens, it'll be fun to read about the details here. Better him than me, I say.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home