Friday, February 11, 2005

Does Brett Favre Share?

I twisted my ankle today. The same ankle that I have sprained 3 times. I was careful, but sometimes it just goes on me. It did; right outside of the bank. And they freaked out - like I'm gonna sue them or something. I don't think so, but then again some "extra" cash appearing in my account....mmmm.
Well, I saw my Doc, we taped it up and no whirling dervishes in my kitchen this weekend... No matter how good the song. Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation - RICE. And pop ibruprophen or tylenol every 4 to 6 hours for pain.
Ehhh...What?!? no darvocet...no Tylenol 3...ding dang. It feels like someone stabbed my foot with a stiletto heel and my foot aches. God, I'm such a baby. I'm crabby, in pain, dropping the f-bomb whenever I walk to the bathroom and you'd think I could have just something. Yeah, right.
So...how many glasses of wine equal one Darvocet?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

On an empty stomach, 3, otherwise 5.
:)

Hope you're feeling better soon. Ankles are precious commodities you know. Of course you know, you live without them pretty regularly it seems. Once you've had a problem once, they're so much more fragile in the future. Be careful, or at least spend lots of time near big chains with lots of "settling" money.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home