Monday, January 31, 2005

So I went out on Friday night with my best friend and her husband. I had Heineken. Many Heinies...and there were many heineys to look at.
Beer goggles were worn by both sexes, but this chickie had a "high-larious" time watching and flirting with a species that I find amusing...
The Baseball - Capped Young Buck aka...Stupidimus Capidimus Beerdrinkus
I picked out my silly boy...a dark haired, dark eyed lovely that was scammin on the girlies. As I went to the bar to buy another round for our table...I came back to pay and get my Heinekin and the boy thanked me for making his house payment. ( Smooth pick up line. Tongue firmly in cheek) I asked, "Why" and he said because he works for the local beer distributor.
JACKPOT! Wears a cap and drives a beer truck! OH my oh my...can I hit a trifecta???? And yes, it's the one/two pitch and she hits it out of the park...
I coyly say "oh sure," and then he puts on his jacket. His embroidered Miller Light Jacket with his name on it and the distributor's logo. And he says, "I have to go out to my pickup and get something. I'll talk to you when I get back"
He drives a pickup too.
I Hit the jackpot.
And he walked back in and ended up talking to all kinds of other girls and came back to talk to me a only a few times.
I watched him the whole night. He was pretty and pretty amusing. Great entertainment. God...can I pick 'em or what???!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Lucky girl! It's so much fun - my friends and I often will play boy bingo, and see if we can find all the real winners in a bar in one night. Great fun.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home