Wednesday, January 12, 2005

In the carousel - 5 cd's for january

So What am I listening to as I send out cover letters and resumes...
as I am blogging
as I am on the phone...
mmmm, lemme see.
Slot 1 Keane - "Hopes and Fears"
I can play this endlessly. It is brilliant!
Slot 2 U2 - "Achtung Baby"
Considering all that has been going on...between singing "One" and dancing a wild dervish of a banshee to "Whos gonna Ride your wild horses?" ( my themesong...listen to the lyrics...if you know me, you'll understand) Bono and the boys have been keeping me grounded.
Slot 3 Holly Cole - "Romantically Helpless"
I sing this. I sing this passionately. If I had my quartet, I would figure out a way to sing all these songs from this cd in my sets.
Slot 4 Bridget Jones - Edge of Reason Soundtrack.
Damn good mix. And Bridget has moved from Chaka Kahn to Barry White...I knew she would see the light.
Slot 5 - Belitis/Bliss mix
a lot of the songs that are my top 12 for the year are on this mix I burned for myself. Mello, jazzy, great in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home