Saturday, December 18, 2004

A FAAAAAAABULOUS Holiday

I had one of the most wonderful Holiday experiences...and considering that my life at the mo isn't what I would term "ideal", I was given a bit of holiday joy.
I went to the Twin Cities Gay Men's Chorus Annual Holiday Concert. It was beautiful, it was fun, it was touching and some damn good music.
I love choral music and these boys were TIGHT. ( No pun intended) This statement is based on technique and DING DANG, it was unbelievable musicianship.
I want to go to their spring "Pops" concert and take my sister to their summer extravaganza..."BANG BANG - The music of Cher"
I was wondering if I would run into any of my "Uncles" (or "Aunties" for that matter), but alas...for the first time in a long time, I didn't run into anyone I knew.
It was a wonderful way to begin this busy holiday week...beautiful music, peace and tolerance, and most of all...lots of love in the room.
A PS...
It was pretty amazing seeing a stage full of gorgeous men and knowing that there wouldn't be a chance with any of them...very humbling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home