Wednesday, April 13, 2005

she's Baaaaaackkkkkkk......

So I think I better update...man, it's been too long.
This working thing is really cutting in to my blogging.
I work on the computer most of the morning and the last thing that I want to do is go home and go on...but as my close friend said:
You owe it to your fans, Martha!
HA
*** I am fine
*** Had a bout of bronchitis and sounded a lot like Marge Simpson's sister, Thelma. Then when I was done coughing, I sounded really sexy. ( my voice was way too cool) I should have done a stint as a night time radio announcer. OH WAIT! Been there and done that already this lifetime.
*** I have three music students and going to add 2 more. ( I have 2 piano and 1 voice)
*** Going to get trained as a certified "Suzuki Method" instructor. ( Get your head out of the gutter right now...HE HE HE) Don't know where yet, but I will find out where they will send me. It's still in the planning stages, but I better start liking "Twinkle Twinkle little star" real quick.
*** the POS died. That is for another post. I still think the Valet parking eeked her out a few more months. But she knew that I was looking for someone new...
*** My fingers are healing from practicing. I can sing & play Eva Cassidy's "Songbird" at tempo. I"m working on Fields of Gold. And halfway with the acoustic version of "Let my love open the door". (it's slower and a great jangley guitar song) And did ya know that "Here's Where The Story Ends" is only 2 chords. I can do that one too - almost up to tempo. And Kasey Chambers is the best!
*** Nobody better ask me to do "Freebird". I don't have a mullet. But I am working on the Allman Bro's "Melissa". That's the only Southern Fried Rock I'm doin'.
*** Chuck and Camilla got married. Sure, they send me an announcement and their gift registry, but do they invite me to the blessing....NOOOOOO! And I have the most lovely hat too! (I'm kidding people...I am a Diana fan. The "Rotweiller" cleaned up pretty nice though for her big day.)
*** I'm going to see Keane with my sister. Mind you, I will be sitting with her best friend in section 6, smack dab in the middle...whereas my sister, Mim, will be in ROW 1 Section 4...which is FRONT AND CENTER. Good for her.
*** this new job is great for my diet...my old clothes are fitting again. Geezers are bad for the figure.

Ta ta for now. I will post more. I'll update on the car and more on the job.
It's good to be back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Actually, Carrie isn't going. You will be sitting with Miss Lana, a really close friend, but the title of BFF goes to the Finnster.

And my seat is in the front row, a bit off to the side, but not that much. Sections 1&2 are the middle ones, 3 is the left side, and 4 the right. i am sitting in seat 5, which is close to the aisle and closer to the middle. I will be in super good position to see Tim on Keyboards. And a good angle to watch Richard on drums, and, well, Tom is usually all over, but mainly near Tim. Not that I pay an attention to them...it is the music, really.

Your seats aren't too shabby...you are in Sect. 4, Row 5. God, I fucking rock at getting tickets. BTW, you owe me $35...and that will pay for one hour of my driving lessons!!!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Morgan said...

HEY, DON'T BE DISSING ROTTWEILERS!!!

Glad you're back.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home