Friday, February 18, 2005

Vapor Update

Ok
I'm better...looking at that last blog post: Man, I was outta it. Ive now shut the windows and the smell is almost gone. Jeez...hope when I come home from judging forensics that the smell will be gone and he won't be using the crap. I think he is using a compressor spray painter, too. My floor was vibrating and I didn't even put a quarter in the bed!
I got a phone call from a friend and I just giggled during the whole thing. My best friend thought I was drunk. I told her what was up and she said I should be throwing a party...pretty cheap and a good buzz for everyone.
And this feeling has put a whole new spin on The Current tonight. Leonard Cohen is scary to listen to when you're fuzzy. And Zydeco isn't the same either. OH man...
So my flat is chilly, but it will warm up and I'll throw another blankie on the bed.
Ahh...my life is so never dull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home