Friday, February 18, 2005

Musical bliss

I forgot...then again, I have been in a toxic haze all evening.

I have been going on and on about a group called Kings of Convenience on my posts and how wonderful their music is. You have to get their CD. Great stuff...put it on and relax. Ironic lyrics to a lovely melody - the best.

Well...this chickie - poo is going to see them on Wednesday night!!!! Yippee. Yahoo. and all that jazz. ( I'm doing my little happy dance as I type)

Bliss...pure bliss. And I get to go with a new friend...and fellow music lover, which is a bonus. (This person loves books too...can we say good conversation and fun to be had and nice to boot!)
Mim can go to Keane and be in her bliss...just let me get mellow with these Norwegian Musicians.

Now...if I wear my wool Dale Sweater and clogs does that make me like the guy in PCU that wore the T-shirt of the band that was going to see. "DON'T BE THAT GUY" Just a question...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Yay. Live music is the best, and it gives you a whole new appreciation of the band.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home