Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sunday Night Guilty Pleasure!


Sundays are wonderful days. I usually have them off. I catch up on things, do laundry, clean, stay in sweats all day long... take a hot bath
and on Saturday, the mailman delivers my NEW YORKER
Now, What would I...being in Wisconsin... want to read the New Yorker.
Well, reading the CITY PAGES has got to be too depressing. I live 1.5 hours from the city and finding out about far too many things happening and not being able to be there got to be far too sad...
so reading the New Yorker keeps me "happening" but not depressed
Tonight I read about Van Morrison being in a bar (very much like the Joynt) talking about roots rock n roll. I read about Lily Allen. Last week, it was about Beyonce or Bon Iver or John Irving or just about any topic....
I know what is happening on Broadway and what is in books and movies.
And I don't feel bad. It's like its so far away that I don't feel bad.So.... I like my Sunday nights with the New Yorker. I feel so much like a Hipster, but yet still myself.
Ahh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home