Sunday, March 08, 2009

One Class act!


It's Miss Mim's birthday very soon.
This girl somehow manages to hang with so many musicians. This pic was from the Varsity theatre... Ben Kweller and the Watson twins
Ben sat down beside her and put his head on her shoulder. Yep... and the Watson Twins think shes cute.
I think that too.
But she has a knack for hanging with the musicians...
Wonder if she can hook me up with some Leonard Cohen tix and a chat with the man
Love you baybee sister and happy birthday real soon!
Gotta love the PBR and the throne

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

For the record, Ben didn't put his head on my shoulder, and I'm not sure if the Watson Twins think I'm cute, but they was real nice to lil' ole me. And it's really all about the people you know. And I happen to know really swell people. Thanks for the shout-out.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home