Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why Didn't I get this Elective in College?


My mouth runneth over.
I've had a strange fascination with cussing for years.
My inner censor has been trained by George Carlin, mentored by Bob Saget, and finely tuned by Jason Mewes.
I work with kids from 5th grade to seniors in highschool in youth drama. I HAVE to watch my mouth even when I want to really REALLY say what is truly on my mind. (I don't think that I need to get phone calls from moms or dads telling me that they don't approve of my adjectives I use with their children)
So when I saw this... I thought of the very creative ways that I and many of my friends have used the medium of swear words. A few people come to mind and well...the thought makes me laugh and pee a little! (I'm not mentioning any names... like maybe put red hair on the cartoon girl ... hint)
So I thought of the fact that I never got a chance to take a college course like this. I mean, we did take some classes that were inane and absolutely useless, but we did them because of "a well rounded education". I truly think that this class would have been far more beneficial than my Intro to Women's Studies or that Police science course because I thought I wanted to be a cop. (Don't ask. I was having a moment)
At one time I wanted to be a teacher for English as a Second Language. I KNOW that I would have to teach a unit based on the above course. (Think Harold Ramis' character in Stripes). I remember foreign exchange students asking "what does *#&@ mean?" and having to explain, with red face, what it meant. Now...oh heck, I'll flat out let ya know what it is all about.
If you have any creative new combinations... please send me them. Asshat is getting a little old. I need something new!
HA

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Just so you know, I have used ShitTrumpet and Busfucker in the past week. I will be continually and consistently expanding my cuss repertoire.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home