Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Twisted


I did it again. I twisted my left ankle this morning.
This ankle has been giving me problems since high school. Sprain the damn thing once and you have problems for life...
So this morning, getting ready to go to my car, and in a hurry...I miss-stepped. And DOWN I WENT. (My bottom hurts too... that's where I landed.)
So, I knew, called the Ruckerman, and then wrapped that sucker and took a bunch of advil.
Not a happy girl. But then I took a nap and felt very very sore. I'm needing a massage or an allignment big time. I'm just off.

So for at least a week I need to wrap this baby up and be good.
And I was planning to go out on friday and wear my new stilletto boots. I guess the only boots I'm gonna wear are my Doc Martin's.
Damn. I think I wrote about this a couple of winters ago on the blog here... and he didn't give me painkillers then and the doctor didn't now. I still had some left from past surgery... amen.
Bring on the painkillers. I hurt. or How many martinis are equal to a vicodin?

1 Comments:

Blogger TooManyCurves said...

awww, hope you feel better... my ankle has been giving me grief for 4 years now... and not a single doctor has been able to figure out what is wrong with it!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home