Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stick a fork in me and call me done!

It is mid-January and I think I've had it.
It's just a "joy" to live in the north during winter. This season has proved to be truly exciting... strange stuff from the sky that makes the road greasy, ice storms that mess with your car doors, wide bands of snow that are unpredictable, downfalls of feet, and then my fave: windchills and temperatures that freeze your snot in one breath. Sorry to be that blunt, but I haven't felt that cold since Superior. Damn, I woke up and thought I was there by how cold it was in my apartment.
Like the days that I am counting until I eat sushi...I am counting the days until March 20/21 - the first day of spring.
But then again, to play devil's advocate, it did snow in April of last year and I have the pictures to prove it.
I am so done.

1 Comments:

Blogger TooManyCurves said...

we're getting hellacious winds... crazy cold and whipping fast, but at least it's sunny and dry!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home