Saturday, February 21, 2009

So NOT a Morning Person.


People that know me well know that I don't do well in the morning. Mornings are just not my time of day that I am on. And lately, I have had to have many MANY early mornings. It has really tested me.
Work has been so very busy... therefore the lack of postings. Lots of changes, lots of interesting (hint of snark) revelations and just a rather rollercoaster of a new year at work.
I'm not going into it... I can't and won't. (I'm not getting fired for either divulging work stuff here on my blog or going off on a rant about it.... there is no point in doing so. I"ll bitch in person if need be.)
BUT! I have a job. I have insurance. I have a pretty good place to go to every day. (yes... almost everyday.)
But I'm tired... and I am not a morning person.
Thank goodness I have found some really good fresh ground coffee and If I open...I drink the whole pot. YES THE WHOLE POT. And I am happy and energetic. HE HE HE

2 Comments:

Blogger ray said...

I'd love to be the one to wake you up! We could spill coffee on each other and stuff...

3:20 PM  
Blogger TooManyCurves said...

I hear ya... I am SO not a morning person either.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home