Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Great Debate...





The Great Debate...
Marvin or Barry. Barry or Marvin

I've added to the mix...
Prince

There has been always the debate of whether Barry White or Marvin Gaye playing seduces a woman...

Some schools of thought are pure Barry. Some pure Marvin.
For me...Barry is for dancing. I love his music. Makes me move.
Marvin...mmm....the best making out music on the planet. He is a sexy man and a very bad boy.
Then it comes to Prince.

PURE SEX...Argue with me if you like, but Prince is the essence of sex. You can dance, you can make out, and you can just... yes. You can do that.

Put him on and well...I know what you mean.

As for George Clinton... Sometimes the girl has gots to get her funk on. That is what George is for.

Bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home