Friday, October 03, 2008

Locked and loaded



My poor little iPod

I loaded this 2.5 hour movie on my little nano. I had to spend a few hours choosing what songs to keep. It is sad to make the choice between Rachmaninof and Mingus. (I kept them both but had to whittle down my Leonard Cohen, Dusty Springfield, and Joe Jackson)


And I guess it has become the ultimate mix tape for me. I guess I will have to enlist the help of an 80 gig with video and all will be well.


But I have this movie on my I pod and I love it. I have 2.5 hours of laughter, fashion, sisterhood, shoes vodka
Carrie Bradshaw: I thought I'd still be in extreme pain. But I feel nothing. I'd like some more nothing. [Miranda pours her some more Skyy vodka]
( Sister...I know that feeling. And "nothing" is my drink of choice....)
and most of all...love.
Mr. Big: Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours
Big becomes "BIGGER" than life and you know he loves Carrie more than anything. (It is so worth the 3 inch screen)
The best part...I can watch my girls whenever I want.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Ah, my dearest Carrie - I think I cried more at that movie than I have at any other one for a long time. I think you know why and where. But I also love the message about how you have to love a) yourself, b) your friends (because they are the constant in your life, even if you don't see them as often as you want to) and c)your significant other, even when they make mistakes. Although I don't know if I could get over Steve's mistake (and every quiz says I'm Miranda).

Love you, my dear!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home