Friday, October 03, 2008

Silly little crush...

OK....I'm addicted to this show - Jon and Kate Plus 8. But I am just in total admiration and pretty much smitten with the dad : Jon Gosslein. I know that he loves his wife - which makes him hotter - and I know that he loves his kids (double hot) and he has this very laid back attitude and has a great sense of humor. And I am a sucker for a man in a button down shirt.

I'm so glad that Junior blogged about this before I did...
http://juicewithjunior.blogspot.com/2008/01/tv-time-jon-kate-minus-8-plus-video.html

to quote
Okay, so here it goes...I think Jon and Kate are hot; "hot" as in "sexy."There I said it. I feel so much better.Some of you may be like, "Junior, that is SO WRONG! It's a family show!"Others may be like, "Junior, that is SO WRONG! They are so not hot!"Either way, you can't change my mind. I think they are both attractive people. However, this post's wrongness doesn't end there.Every once in awhile, I will encounter a couple who upon looking at them I think "I wonder what their sex looks like?" "Sex" as in "lovemaking."Yes, I'm going... there.

He said it for me.

Jon is hot. And I happen to find men that are like Jon attractive. (and yes, the Asian side to Jon is one quality that I do find most attractive. I'll admit I do find Asian men very attractive...I have since I was a young girl.)

Nonetheless...I have a serious crush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home