Thursday, March 08, 2007

Four things about...

Another Getting to know you survey...call it four warning....
Pardon the pun

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Bartender/Waitress
2. Senior Center Director
3. Receptionist
4. Assistant Manager of A clothing Store
Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Bridget Jones' Diary
2. The Committments
3. Notting Hill
4. The Matchmaker
Four Places I have lived:
1. La Crosse, WI
2. Superior, WI
3. Stillwater, MN
4. New Richmond, WI
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Great Performances
2. Sex in the City
3. Emeril (with my mom...Yeah, Babe!)
4. What Not To Wear
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Madaline Island, WI
2. Chicago, IL
3. Thunder Bay, Ontario
4. Los Angeles, CA
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pat's Special salad
2. Dragon Roll Sushi
3. Swedish Oven Pancake
4. Warm Vanilla Pudding.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a beach with a book
2. at a concert...
3. The Joynt
4. cuddling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home