Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Guilty Pleasures Revisited.

There are some things that I have been doing lately that has just been pure pleasure. Simple things that I really don't care what other people think... well I do. I wouldn't let everyone know what I'm doing if I didn't -DUH?!?
But these are a few things that just are simple things that when a girl gets done with work...they are mindless and just fun
1. Sandra Bullock Movies... Two weeks Notice, Hope Floats. Nice simple things. And she makes me laugh. A lot.

Sex and the City Reruns. Yes, This is something I will ALWAYS watch.


That and Movies like Shrek, Ice Age and Shark bites... I love being entertained.
I

I would like a Blackberry pearl. I can blog from my bedroom. I can email anywhere...but I really don't have the $$ for one of these things. But it sure would make my life easier.

GUMMI BEARS! This kind also. I don't like the waxy nasty ones...the Haribo Gold. MMM....tasty.

Oh I have a few more, but that is for part two. They take a bit longer to explain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home