Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Nice eyes...

So the bride, Mrs Tucker, sent me this photo the other day. She and Mark got a lot of photos back from the pro photographer that they hired. I remember the moment this happened. The wedding party was posing for the toast and they couldn't see me drinking out of the glass, so they had me bend down. I forgot I was doing my best "Taming of the Shrew"/Pirate Wench routine that day in my outfit and I bent OVER and not DOWN.
Um...needless to say, the photographer got a pic of all of us but also took this little "candid" of the Best Chick. Yes, I have nice eyes and I am thankfull that I wore sunscreen that day.
So whadda ya think?


2 Comments:

Blogger Tony Pucci said...

I think, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

6:38 AM  
Blogger Tony Pucci said...

I miss you so much...

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home