Thursday, December 07, 2006

I had a moment.



OK...so I had plenty of time to people watch today at work, but I had this moment that just was incredible. Why am I posting this...go figure, but there was this guy that walked past my store 2 times. Both times he looked in and smiled. The second time, he looked right into my eyes and it was like one of those "we connected" moments. I had butterflies and quivers and all those girly things when you see this person that you are utterly attracted to. He looked like scruffy Chris Noth with glasses. This guy was tall and handsome and reminded me of Big and "Big" and Firth all in one. I had a smile on my face for quite a while and then...
Then the guy walked past one last time...and I saw his left hand and I saw the ring.
And I just looked at him, smiled and lifted my left hand to wave. The left hand wave says it all...you can see my naked left finger and I'm being friendly.
He just smiled and winked.
(Now...Chris Noth was born and lived in Madison, WI when he was younger. He could have a brother... but...)
Sometimes messing with one's fantasies in real life can really screw up one's reality.
Don't ask me to expound, but trust me on this one.
And for just a moment...Today, Fantasy and reality collided. And if one isn't strong, it can really mess you up. I just got jolted by this one. But what a vision and what a feeling. And I'm ok and I liked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home